Southampton defender Jack Stephens has penned a new five-year deal, keeping him at St Mary's until the summer of 2022.

With ongoing speculation surrounding the future of Virgil van Dijk, the news that Stephens has committed his long-term future to the Saints hands a massive boost to the club's supporters.
Former Plymouth youngster Stephens has been with Southampton since the age of 17 and formed a solid partnership with Maya Yoshida during the second half of last season, with van Dijk's campaign curtailed by a ligament injury in January.
"I am absolutely delighted to extend my stay," England U21 defender Stephens told Southampton's official website.
"It feels like home to me. I have really enjoyed my time here and am now looking forward to the next five years.
"It's a massive platform for me now because it just shows how much faith the club have put in me."