Monday 28 August 2017

Here’s What Gifty Has To Say About Meeting Veteran Actress, Lilian Bach

2017 Big Brother Naija contestant, Gifty Powers took to IG to share her joy and excitement on meeting veteran actress Lilian Bach.

Gifty who met Lilian on a movie set in Asaba wrote:
So out of no where my mom gave me a big surprise by inviting @iamlilianbach to my room, immediately i saw her..ahhhh omo i no waste time o, i gave out a big scream filled with excitment,i hugged her like say i wan chew am by force but she understood my craze sha. At last i met with my “look alike” queen. What melted my heart was when she said “Gifty i watched you in the show and i must say you are a Star” + Her warm advice gave me the look of “Huh she’s talking to me like say e don tey wey we know”She so adorable and humble .
#THEGRADUATES
#movieset
#asaba
Here’s what she shared:


Friends, If you like the post, kindly comment below the post and do share your response. thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SARS: Osinbajo orders probe of abuses as IG rejigs squad

The Vice  President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, yesterday directed the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, to commence investigations in...