Friday 30 June 2017

This Nigerian Lady’s Encounter With An Uber Driver Is A Cause For Concern

An Instagram user, Jossy Ann, recounted a terrible experience she had yesterday with an Uber Driver and it is indeed a cause for concern.

According to her, the man nearly killed her because he wanted sex with her by all means.
Here’s what she wrote;
‘ATTENTION!! Please be careful with the kind of uber guy that picks you up , I had a very terrible experience with this particular uber driver yesterday…..so I ordered a cab as usual this guy arrived in 20mins I got into the cab and immediately he started telling how much he loves me how much he wants to have sex with me etc to cut the long story short he refused to take me to my destination when I threatened to call the cops he almost killed me saying he can’t let me go 😭I narrowly escaped so guys please be careful it’s not safe anymore’

No comments:

Post a Comment

SARS: Osinbajo orders probe of abuses as IG rejigs squad

The Vice  President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, yesterday directed the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, to commence investigations in...